- Centers and Programs
Evaluation of Illinois Evidence-Based Care Transitions Project
Dr. Altfeld is evaluating the ADRC Option D Care Transitions intervention, which includes:
- Leading the evaluation committee and designing the project evaluation with input from Illinois Department on Aging, Age Options and Illinois Transitional Care Consortium partners.
- Designing and piloting data collection instruments for ADRC Option D Care Transitions including client-level data as well as stakeholder surveys.
- Preparing applications and reports for the UIC IRB.
- Participating in the ADRC Option D Care Transitions Work Group and consulting with members on evaluation issues related to the grant.
- Working with the CMIS database administrator regarding necessary reports for the Care Transitions project and supervise the data analyst.
- Overseeing data analysis and producing the project final report.